To be considered for admission to Stevens Henager College, you must submit the following required items:
1. Non-refundable $150.00 USD Application Fee.
3. Copy of Passport
4. Financial Documentation
- The applicant must submit a certified personal bank statement bearing the applicant’s full name / sponsor’s name issued directly from the applicant’s bank bearing the bank’s official seal or letterhead and signature from bank official showing an amount of at least $24,000.00 USD or its equivalent in foreign currency.
5. Two Letters of Recommendation
6. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
7. Evidence of English Proficiency
- TOEFL - Paper Based Test: 550 / Computer Based Test: 213 / Internet Based Test: 79
- IELTS - An overall band score of 6.
- PTE - An overall band score of 53
8. Academic Documents – Tenth, Inter and Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants from an international institution must demonstrate strong academic achievement comparable to a 2.5 for an undergraduate or master’s degree. All GPAs are based on a 4.0 scale.
- If undergraduate degree/high school diploma is from a foreign institution that is not affiliated with the US Department of Education, transcript evaluation is required for the application. If wanting to transfer credits, a course by course evaluation will be required. Please refer to the school catalog for more information regarding credit transfers from foreign institutions.
NOTE: Applicants educated in countries other than the United States must have their official transcripts evaluated by an independent evaluation service (Global Evaluators). The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation both to the applicant and Stevens Henager College (SHC).
10. Statement of Purpose