Basic requirements for the program include a bachelor’s degree, English proficiency, and financial support.
2. Does any bachelor’s degree qualify?
Any bachelor’s degree will qualify for both the MBA and MSHA program. The MSNA degree requires a bachelor’s degree in nursing. We strongly recommend a background in Information Systems for MIS
3. Does the college require an English Proficiency score?
Yes, proof of English Proficiency is required. Waiver can be issued on rare occasions, ask for details.
4. What are the minimum scores for the TOEFL? Can I take the IELTS?
The minimum scores for the TOEFL are 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based), and 79 (internet based). You can also take the IELTS and the college requires an overall band score of 6. Scores can be directly sent to SHC (TOEFL code number 6060).
5. What about enrolling in an English as a Second Language (ESL) program?
Stevens-Henager College does not offer ESL programs for the moment.
However, if you do not meet the minimum English proficiency requirements or would like to improve your English, the college can assist you with applying to one of our partner ESL schools. Upon successful completion of an approved ESL course, you can be admitted directly into the Master’s degree program.
6. How much financial support do I need for admissions?
You will need to provide a bank statement showing at least $24,000 USD.
7. Is there an application deadline? When does the program start?
There is no application deadline and classes begin every month. Generally, you can begin your program within two to three months after submitting your complete application