India : +91-40-23056181 / +91 85238 97373
USA   : +1 248-579-5603

After Graduation

1. What are my options after graduating from this program?

  • Your first option is to return to your home country and use your new skills to obtain a better job with higher pay.

2. Can I stay and get OPT?

  • OPT will allow you to remain in the U.S. for one additional year and continue working after you complete your program. The college can assist you with applying for OPT. However, if you participate in CPT full-time for more than 12 months, you may be ineligible for OPT.

3. What about obtaining a work visa such as H-1B?

  • H-1B is a work visa that will allow you to stay in the U.S. for an additional three to five years and continuing working. An H-1B visa is offered through sponsoring employers and several of our students have obtained these visas after graduating due to their advanced degree and work experience with a U.S. company.

4. Can I continue studying for another degree such as a PhD?

  • Yes, you can continue to study in a different program after completing our program.